Sr. Manager (Packaging Development) FMCG
Client : One of the Top FMCG Company
Position : Senior Manager (Packaging Development)
Location : Kolkata
Reporting to : Head PD
Exp : 10 -12 years of Packaging Development in FMCG only
Role : Heading the entire Packaging Development of the company
Education : Preferred from Institute of Packaging
- To carry out regular QA audit in factories and warehouses with regard to packaging quality.
- Standardization of existing packing materials.
- To take up all packaging quality related issues with vendors.
- To audit existing vendors of packing materials and improve capabilities of vendors.
- To develop alternative vendors for packaging materials.
- To ensure that new vendors being utilized by Packaging Development are cost effective.
- To suggest cost effective packaging.
- Analyzing & reviewing the market response / requirements and communicating the same to the management enabling appropriate decision-making & accomplishment of business goals
- Exposure in handling different packaging machineries and packaging equipments for primary, secondary & territory packaging
- A competent administrator with expertise in new packaging development entailing the complete cycle, from development to conceptualisation
- Handling different market complaints related to packaging and ensuring corrective actions with production, quality assurance and other related departments
Contact Neha : NSutar@antal.com