Manager HR - Mumbai
4 to 7 years of experience, MBA in HR preferably from top Indian business school
· Responsible for the management of the Human Resources function
· Develop, implement, and align HR programs with business objectives and core values, serving as a strategic partner of the leadership team while building and supporting employees in their day-to-day HR needs
· Partner with leadership team to implement and support HR policies, practices and programs including employee relations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training
· Develop and implement HR plan including manpower planning, attracting and retaining talent, performance management, training and development, individual development planning for management employees in order to support the business objectives.
· Implement and monitor deployment of the corporate HR processes and system (Payroll, PMS, Reward and Recognition, ESS, etc.)
· Monitor compliance of different legal matters, acquire certification from concerned bodies, liaison with concerned authorities and represent company in various forums in order to ensure compliance with legal requirements.