Financial Controller - Planning & Analysis - Asia Pacific region
We are Antal International, a senior recruitment firm; currently hiring for a Financial Controller - Planning & Analysis - Asia Pacific region ; Bangalore for a Large sized German MNC.
Key Skills Required
- Chartered Accountant (Mandatory qualification) with 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Financial Planning & Analysis including Cost benefit analysis, variance analysis, planning, forecasting, budgeting and management reporting
- Ability to engage and work with business and operational leaders
- Excellent presentation skills using power point and high level of proficiency in Excel level of proficiency in Excel
- Supporting in consolidation of APAC region results (Five legal entities) in supporting for Strategic & Operating plans and providing adhoc reports & standard presentations to Regional Management Board based in India.
- Working closely with the leadership team in India to drive sustainable profitable business growth.
- Annual & strategic planning, forecasting financial performance and designing and driving the BUs long term, annual, and short-term financial and operating plans
- Partnering closely with the division’s leadership team to drive sales price increase, reducing low margin business, liquidation of non-moving stock, sales growth with distributors, acquisition of new customers, Positioning of new products in the market
- Feasibility analysis of Capital expenditures and new product developments and keeping track of actual investments vs. Approved Investments.
• Chartered Accountant
Suitable candidates can e-mail me with an updated resume at AMadhuri@ANtal.com