Manager Indirect Taxation – Manufacturing
We are Antal International, a senior recruitment firm; currently hiring Manager Indirect Taxation for MNC.
· CA, 6-9 Post Qualification Exp.,
· Experience in Indirect Taxation
Roles and responsibilities:
· Analyzing business transactions and initiatives, partnering with various teams and functioning as an in-house tax advisor
· Researching advanced Indian VAT, Entry Tax/Octroi, Service Tax and Central Excise Tax and other indirect tax issues - working with tax authorities and outside advisers as necessary - as part of a global tax team
· Developing and evaluating Indian VAT, Entry Tax/Octroi, Service Tax and Central Excise Tax and other indirect tax planning opportunities and strategies
· Maintaining and communicating knowledge of past, present and potential future Indian indirect tax laws, regulations, rulings, procedures and court decisions
· Assisting in computation and timely payment of VAT, WCT, Entry Tax/Octroi, Excise and Service Taxes and filing of returns
· Continues monitoring of applicability of various state specific transit forms and ensure compliance with the state specific regulatory requirement
· Assisting with managing relationships with outside tax consultants and regulatory authorities on an ongoing basis
· Managing and coordinating VAT, Service Tax audits, including audit preparation, responding to document requests, Litigation support etc.
Suitable candidates can e-mail me with an updated resume at