Title – Senior Manager Learning& Development
Experience – 9-12years
Qualification – Graduate with MBA
· Partner with business and HR teams in order to align and drive yearly learning strategy in order to support achieving business goals.
· Set up, streamline and re-invent L&D processes to help the organization achieve business goals via a direct impact on Behavior, Skills and Talent Engagement/Retention.
· Work as an L&D consultant for various business groups and diagnose performance bottlenecks using anecdotal information, online/vendor tools + historic data.
· Devise and budget yearly L&D strategy that includes structured learning roadmaps and learning events that facilitate synchronous and asynchronous learning and is linked (directly/indirectly) to business outcomes.
· Learning Program design, development and management, including people and vendor management.
· Create and deploy blended learning based solutions and drive yearly learning strategy actively via partnerships with business, HR and Hiring.