Title : Sr. Manager (Procurement) / General Manager (Procurement)
Location : Rewa (MP)
• Ensure effective and efficient operation of the Procurement process in Purchase Department of factory.
Area of Responsibility
• Manage all aspects of Purchase (both domestic and import), supply chain, negotiations, import etc. in accordance with the Company’s operational requirements and industry best practices.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Procurement of capital goods and raw material.
2. Proficient in imports procedures, LC, bank guarantee.
3. Should posses knowledge of price movement in metals, oils, plastics and associated price movement of cable raw material.
4. Responsibilities include vendor development, vendor approvals both domestic and overseas.
5. Synchronizing requirements from user departments and collaborate with purchase team for timely procurement of required items.
6. To ensure delivery of required material for facilitating smooth production flow.
7. To negotiate with major RM suppliers for long term contracts based on pricing, quality and delivery requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
• Master of Business Administration preferably with Diploma in Material Management.
• B.E. / B. Tech
• Experience 10 to 15 years.
• Must possess strong analytical and negotiation skills. Must be able to prioritise tasks and make important decisions in a dynamic work environment.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient in SAP MM Module.
• Work independently and proactively with initiative.