1. Experience in Materials, Supply Chain Management. Develop and implement policies, procedures and operating philosophy for all procurement, subcontracting and supply chain activities.
2. Manages complete gamut of purchase activities. Monitor and guide Procurement department personnel.
3. Sustaining existing network. Prioritize and manage all procurement activities, placement of Orders.
4. Monitoring of existing stocks. Ensuring timely distribution of stock.
5. Manage daily supplier performance, introduce vendor assessment techniques and maintain data on vendor performance
6. Inventory control, SAPMM knowledge.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
· MBA from a institute of repute.
· Engineering degree in any discipline.
· At least 10 years of experience of procurement for manufacturing industry. Experience in textile industry is desirable.
· Strong business acumen, planning and prioritization and negotiation skills.
· Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
· High level of integrity.