We have an urgent opening with one of the top Global Bank in Mumbai & Pune:-
About The Company:-
Excellent Opportunity to work with in a leadership role with one of the largest Global Banks. The organization is known for keeping the values alive, and meeting higher standards & corporate behavior in all aspects of our business.
Job Title:-Senior Quant Analyst (2-4 Yrs Experience)
Experience: - 2-4 Years
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:-
· The Candidate should be independent to do validating, assessing and challenging the complex market risk models.
· Understanding the conceptual framework of Risk Models.
· Guiding the team with innovative testing frameworks and resolving projects issues.
· The candidates should have good knowledge and exposure to market risk models and validation process.
· Master’s degree in quantitative domain with relevant experience of 2-4 yrs in Market risk modelling.
Skills Required For the Position:-
ü Experience in different review/validation framework for Market \Credit Risk
ü Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills.
ü Ability to work under tight deadline and a quick learner.
ü Ability to work under tight deadline and a quick learner, and can change the plan according to the Changing Situation.
ü Good verbal and written communication skills.
§ 12-15 LPA
Interested Candidates Can Send your Updated Profile to My E-Mail Id:-
Research Associate-Investment Banking & Risk,
Antal International Network
E-Mail ID: - FRenita@antal.com