I'm hiring for this position - it's a great place to work - check out this opening!
We are Antal International, a senior recruitment firm; currently hiring Corporate Counsel; Mumbai for Large sized Global IT MNC
· Bachelor's Degree in Law necessary to practice Law in relevant jurisdiction. Additional (desirable) qualifications: Degree or Diploma in any outside jurisdiction (UK, USA, APAC or Europe).
· Admission to Bar (License to Practice Law) in India. It would be an advantage if admitted in other major jurisdictions.
· Minimum of 10 years of legal experience with at least 5 years in corporate environment or focus on corporate/transactional and/or litigation practice. Additional (desirable experience): Outsourcing, IT/ITES or Technology license transactional practice.
· Outstanding communication and collaboration skills required.
The Individual would be responsible for supporting Legal functions of the organization and its subsidiaries in a region or a cluster of regions. This includes,
· Supporting and advising management on all Legal matters
· Support compliance programs
· Negotiation of major and/or complex deals (structure advice, drafting, negotiating and support contract management, including support for business in RFP/RFI pursuits).
· -Support to Corporate and Administration (Board related matters, purchase, sale or lease of real property transactions).
Suitable candidates can e-mail me with an updated resume at BNithin@Antal.com.