Company Profile :
It is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 68 companies and 33 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 90 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents,branch offices and distributors. Jotun's total sales in 2014 were NOK 17,542 million, and employing more than9,600 employees. It is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has Its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Role : BTL Marketing Operations Manager
Compulsion : MBA (Marketing), Only those candidates who are based in Mumbai and know Marathi is interested. Should have experience in Marketing only.
Role Responsibility :
- Manage Multi color Outlet Branding at Pan India level by coordinating with various agencies and ensure that our standard branding policies are followed.
- Manage new Multi color outlet's furniture requirements.
- Manage all the gifting requirements for various meets that happen and ensure availability of Marketing
- Material at all Multi color Outlets.
- Manage branding at retails houses like Lifestyle's Home Centre and @ Home and ensure that branding is done properly at all the stores.
- Ensure participation in relevant and good building material exhibitions and manage stall designing and fabrication for the same.
- Execute the Painter/Contractor/Dealers loyalty program.
- Coordinate with sales team on all the BTL activities.
- Manage the Product launches across the market.
- Develop new & efficient POS material for Multi color showroom.
- Managing the printing requirement of brochures, shade card & collaterals.
Contact Neha: NSutar@antal.com