Compensation & Benefits Manager
We are Antal International, a senior recruitment firm; currently hiring for a Compensation & Benefits Manager; Mumbai for a Large sized Indian Conglomerate.
Key Skills Required
• 10+ years of experience
• A very high degree of analytical skills
• Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables
• Exposure of working in a multi-cultural organization with matrix reporting structure
• The person will be responsible for compensation and benefits, strategies, reward policies and remuneration practices in line with business needs. In addition the person will be a business expert in all matters relating to C & B, advising senior managers and the HR team on all issues.
• Development and implementation of the reward strategy to include: salary benchmarking, pension arrangements, benefits management and annual compensation events such as bonus and salary review.
• Total responsibility for salary reviews to ensure relevant market benchmarking and consistency of application.
• Manage the design and development of tools to assist Managers in benefits selection, and to guide managers through compensation decisions. Prepare budgets for HR operations
• Develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management.
• Design Incentive programs aligned to drive required business behavior.
Suitable candidates can e-mail me with an updated resume at email@example.com.