Key Account Manager( Automotive Plastic)-Gurgaon
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for product costing and negotiating with Key Cusomer Account(Automotive OEM / Tier 1) on pricing and increasing penetration per car. Should be market savvy and prepare market analysis reports based on varied inputs.
- Elicitation of customer requirements and providing quotations / RFQ’s for those products and services and provide Technical contact to the customer.
- comprehensive market research and competitive analysis to understand the market niche and product development
- Managing and co-ordinating all 8D responses
- Be responsible for managing and co-ordinating engineering initiatives
- Handling and co-ordinating all commercial issues related to the Project / Customer
- Be a single point of contact for answering and investigating any small concerns raised “up stream”
- Act as an Interface between the Customer and Company
- Visit Customer on regular basis and establish relationships with Operatives, Line Managers, STA, Quality at customer’s location and nurture project-related key customer relationships
- Working closely with senior leadership and operations; leverage local market knowledge to focus on growing core products and introduce new ones applying an “outside in” discipline with meaningful $/Car, value proposition and a sustainable differentiation.
- Support on FTB 80 – 20, PLS projects and ensure that all projects are profitable. Work with OEM’s on price
- corrections, Exit strategy as and when required.