Roles and responsibilities
* Conduct the recruitment drive and scan the candidate technically in respective technologies, development languages, databases, servers, frameworks etc
* Fulfilling staffing requirements by understanding organization plans and objectives; meeting with process managers to develop the manpower strategies.
* Attending and scouting out opportunities like career fairs and job fairs at various universities, campuses, job portals and other professional sites. Keep an eye on for any recruiting related events to enhance company visibility and strengthening candidate network in relevant sectors.
* Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements in local media, digital media; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups, job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
* Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting appropriate organization, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
* Determines applicant competency according to the job description and job requirements.
* Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
* Perform background checks on applicants previous employment and identify potential red flags
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; updating themselves in professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Introduces and implements updated recruiting models, such as applicant tracking systems and screening tools.
* A Bachelor's degree in HR/ IT or Post-graduate will be preferable.
* 1-4 relevant years will be added advantage
* Should have basic theoretical knowledge/concept of the programming languages such as C, C++, C#, dotnet, php, java etc and should be able to gauge candidate competency in terms of knowledge, logic implementation, analytical skills, troubleshooting skills etc.
* Should keep them updated with the newer technologies available in market
* Very advanced written and oral communication skills, recruiting panache, Interviewing skills and employee management skills.
* Be extremely results driven, professional, organized, have project management sensibility and astute judgment.