Country HR Manager – India
- Preserve the spirit of an unbiased enterprise culture and existing philosophy within all groups and divisions of India/Thailand regions
- Proactive in its approach to employee, group and divisions, and labor relations.
- Provide strategic inputs to the various HR departments within the division/group and/or corporate office.
- Provide and implement relevant legal, regulatory and other key local change management items relating to any people related aspect of the business in the local region.
- Organize an annual HR round table in India.
- Conduct periodic HR Continuous Improvement Assessments
- Participate in the regular compensation surveys and work with the Global Director Comp & Ben to get inputs that will aid the HR to communicate total comp & Ben in line with the Company’s Employee charter.
- Ensure adherence of policies and procedures by the HRMS in accordance to local legal requirements by utilizing relevant internal and external resources.
Knowledge and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business; or equivalent combination education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR Function
- 7 years overall HR generalist experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Indian labour law
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, )
Skills and Competencies
- Proficient in project and time management.
- Results-oriented and strong work ethic.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a global team
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in connecting to a global audience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to adapt to changing work priorities/ environment
- Strong decision making skills
- Coaching, motivation and team building skills are required
- Must be able to speak/read and write English
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Domestic travel greater than 40% is required.
- Some international travel will be required
- This position requires the ability to perform work while sitting, standing, average mobility to move around an office environment and able to conduct work at a computer