Regional Ethics Officer (Automotive)
We are Antal International, a senior recruitment firm; currently hiring for a Regional Ethics Officer; Pune for a large sized Global Multinational (Automotive Manufacturing)
Key Skills Required
· 6+ years of practical experience in a corporate environment, preferably the automotive sector.
· Experience in dealing with compliance issues such as anti-bribery and anti-trust laws, rules and regulation and knowledge of the key elements of an effective compliance program.
· Proficiency in utilizing word processing, spreadsheet and legal research tools and applications
· Deliver compliance training for employees, suppliers and third parties where necessary.
· Coordinate the translation of compliance training resources, corporate policies and procedures and other informational materials and see that such materials are available and comprehensible to local employees.
· Provide support on compliance matters to Group and Corporate management and Divisions as needed and work closely with them to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of the compliance program.
· On an ongoing basis, monitor changes at the Divisions that could impact the level of compliance risk, perform risk analyses and prepare and communicate risk assessment reports to Group and Regional Compliance Committees.
· University or college degree in law or other ethics and compliance relevant fields
· Law license, CPA or CCEP certification preferred but not required.
Suitable candidates can e-mail me with an updated resume at email@example.com