The position will be at the level of Senior Manager / Assistant General Manager .
Carry out financial analysis which would provide profitability tracking, inputs for sharp managerial decision & correction.
- Prepare modelling on strategic financial initiatives to be pursued by the organization
- Carry out Financial Valuation, Business Valuation and assessment of acquisitions
- Assist top management / board committees with recommendations for decisions along with detailed analysis of financial data with business perspective. e.g. Interim comparison, cost competitiveness, market realization, revenue analysis and business contracts tracking
- Translate macro-economic variables to business imperatives for growth / risk management
- Keeping an eye on the salient global economic variables / trends impacting the business scenarios
- Liaisoning with investment bankers, consultants on undergoing projects
- Compare industry data to identify action parameters for important initiatives
- Using analytical tools to evaluate and summarize action recommendations with broad understanding of practical business environment
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Experience dealing with large volume of data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP
Educational Qualifications: Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance
Experience: 4 to 10 years of relevant experience