Essential Duties And Responsibilities :
• Responsible for major Design and Development projects for India excavator range of equipment to ensure that customer (internal and external) requirements are met through agreed briefs (performance, cost, and time
• Team performance including budget control and planning, training
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience in working closely with Top Management both in India and overseas would be preferred.
• Must possess strong Analytical skills. Experience in developing tools to effectively monitor projects on critical parameters would be a plus.
• Strong Communication & Presentation Skills and Team worker.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities and focus self and team on critical assignments.
• Must be self-propelled and innovative and must have proven record of adding value in his previous assignments.
• To formulate plans and participate in the new product delivery process at the critical decision points.
• To ensure the quality and accuracy of engineering data including drawings,engineering change documentation, test reports and all other formal engineering documentation.
• Liaison with other - India functions, - Group,suppliers and customers to ensure project targets are met.
• Prepare documentation to support product validation through to final sign off including calculations, reports, briefs, etc.
• To ensure compliance of products with all relevant legislation and company standards.
Reports to : Associate Vice President