HR Business Partner (Corporate + IR)
We are Antal International, a senior recruitment firm; currently HR Business Partner (Corporate + IR); Pune for Large sized Global Automotive Organization.
Key Skills Required
• Minimum of 12 years of professional HR experience
• Solid exposure to all HR issues
• International experience & International open minded sensitive to various culture
• Previous experience in manufacturing or fast moving environments
• Capacity to deal with trade unions and labor relations
• General overview of HR technical skills
• Ability to work in a complex matrixed organization in a cooperative and positive way
• Coach Site HR Managers and ensures proper coordination
• Deploy HR Group & Country Policies and local rules/regulations and liaise with local HR accordingly
• Management Development: With the support of the Division MD, leads all the actions for people and organization development, contribute to People Review for his/her domain.
• Industrial Relations: Ensure proper deployment of all restructuring plans within the his/her region
• Compensation & Benefits: Ensure the correct deployment of Salary Review within his / her region.
• Employee Empowerment: Ensure the HR Managers are actively supporting the implementation of EE in their Plants
• HR Controlling & Administrative Processes: Takes part and supervises the Reporting, Budget processes.
• Ensure succession planning within the overall HR function in the region to make sure strong reservoirs are in place.
• Maintain a fluent and open communication with their Hierarchical and Functional Management on all issues related to HR.
• MBA/PGDM from reputed college/University is preferable
Suitable candidates can e-mail me with an updated resume at email@example.com.