Position: Senior Manager Finance and Accounting
Industry : Real Estate
Experience : 5 - 10 years in Real estate companies
Qualification – CA / Inter CA
Age : 30-40 years only
Location : Thane
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Track all project costs and budgets for redevelopment, including processing of all related invoices and lead periodic budget meetings to identify and discuss any cost/budget issues.
- Ensure all required contractor / subcontractor Certificates of Insurance are on file and current.
- Organize project cost information to assist with preparation of cost segregation studies and depreciation system updates.
- Update and maintain annual asset management summary for each property under management.
- Prepare financial analysis and tax projections as needed for asset management purposes.
- Coordinate and assemble due diligence materials for asset sales & acquisitions.
Communication and Coordination Activities:
- Maintains a pleasant friendly attitude among company personnel to create a positive work environment. Strive for enhanced communication, effectiveness and continuity.
- .Actively participates on cross-functional teams and meetings to promote the continual improvement of operating strategies, customer satisfaction and financial results.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team-based environment