Role: Training Manager
Team: L&D -Retail Business
Reports To- General Manager -L&D
Location- Faridabad (PAN INDIA)
Working days - 6 days a week. Expected travel 15 days - month
Experience: 5+ Years
Areas Of Responsibility:
- Retail Operations – Sales Exec, Optom, SM, AOM etc.
- Regional Trainers
- HR Business Partners
- Studio Team
- External Vendors - Wooqer, LMS, Content development & Printing
- Content development – Classroom & Digital
- Training Delivery – New Hire, Refresher & Leadership
- Trainer Development
- Business Improvement Initiatives & Projects
- Vendor Management
- Digital Platform Management
Role Specific Requirements:
- Certification in Instructional Design
- Certification in storyboarding & digital content production
- Advanced Train the Trainer certifications
- Excellent MS Office skills – designing presentations, learning handbooks etc.
Detailed Job Role & Responsibilities
- Support the design, creation and ongoing review of learning and development content for Companies’ retail division
- Liaise with employees, leaders and HRBPs to ascertain 360-degree training needs as per the business units’ goals & direction
- Work with the business and HRBP’s to support business objectives by driving initiatives aimed at enhancing business results
- Support and increment retail’s capability by identifying training needs for skill, knowledge & attitudinal change by developing content, strategizing plans as well as modifying the content for various projects
- Rendering services as a Consultant for Managers and Stakeholders to identify business challenges to develop & deploy improvement initiatives
- Supporting Store and Area Operations managers with coaching on how to facilitate open & transparent communication, team building and feedback.
- Evaluating effectiveness of training by applying new age training methodologies to substantiate training investments towards tangible results
- Identify, shortlist and work with a range of industry vendors to devise appropriate solutions.
- Supervising daily functioning and managing of allied training activities like MIS, Decks, Budgets, LMS etc.