Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities
· Production planning: drawing up details of materials, machines, time and costs needed, and quality standards. Preparation of stage wise/machine wise production scheduling in co-ordination with DGM-Operations.
· Production control: making sure that production schedules are followed.
· Managing production to achieve safety, quality and production goals
· Production supervision: managing production workers including Contract workers and other resources to make sure production targets are met.
· Planning and improving the production schedule by budgetary limitations and time constraints by analyzing the plant’s personnel and capital resources in order to select the best way of meeting the production quota.
· Effective coordination with QA, QC, Production, Stores and Purchase departments to ensure smooth functioning of production plans.
· ISO – Be aware of company’s QMS/GMP Policies: its relevance and importance in the daily activities and strive to continually contribute to the achievement of the quality objectives
· Work closely with heads of other departments such as sales, procurement, and logistics to plan and implement company goals, policies, and procedures
Skills & Competencies Required
· Team Management: Strong leadership quality to motivate and manage 500+ employees
· Project Management skills: Demonstrated ability in leadership, communication, time management, risk management, planning, negotiation, and subject matter expertise
Must Have Qualifications
· Degree in Industrial / Mechanical Engineering preferred.
· 12 years of Production Managing & Supervision of which at least 5 years should be as Production Manager preferably in a perfumes or personal care company.
· Hands on experience in handling manufacturing operations of mass production of personal care & color cosmetics products, including production planning, inventory control, factory administration, shop floor management, manpower supervision, quality control and assurance