Sales Associate – Grafton Street
Our client is an iconic brand in the Watch/Jewellery industry, who is seeking a confident, motivated and dedicated individual for the position of Sales Advisor to join their team in Grafton Street in Dublin.
- Greet and serve all customers providing a fast-friendly service.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Ensure good knowledge of all functions of watches and other products.
- Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to guaranteed and after sales service.
- Help display merchandise as directed.
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly sales targets.
- Assist in controlling shrinkage by attentive action on the shop floor, merchandise handling, accident prevention and careful operation of the till.
- Maintain/build a general awareness of products and security hot spots.
- Follow Company policy and procedures for opening/closing the store.
- Accurate reporting of all administration and stock control.
- Collation of sales figures.
- All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way.
- Ensure the store is kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Adhere to company policies and regulations.
- Attend briefing sessions as directed by your line manager.
- Attend regular training programmes.
If you are an experienced sales professional with retailing experience of fashion products seeking a new challenge and believe you have the skills to be flexible in style and deliver a high level of customer service in a multi-cultural environment then this is a role for you.
You will be expected to make a large contribution to the store reaching its monthly sales targets whilst delivering detailed knowledge of the products to the customers ensuring excellent service. Experience of the Watch and Jewellery markets will be an advantage.
In return they offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme