Antal International is currently looking to recruit Intermediate to Senior level Quantity Surveyors for Data Centre Projects based in:
The Quantity Surveyor will provide support to the Team on all Quantity Surveying Functions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cash flow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree on costs with the client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree on final accounts.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- A relevant degree qualification.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- M&E experience advantageous
- Proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Competitive salary
- Own bedroom in shared accommodation provided and paid for
- Rotation 3/1 Roster
- Flights at the beginning and at the end of the mission arranged and paid for
- Flights for rotation arranged and paid for.
If you consider that this role meets your career development requirements, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.