The ideal candidate is expected to have 5+ years of experience in a similar position and will have below responsibilities:
· Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
· Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
· Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
· Make recommendations for future upgrades.
· Maintain network and system security.
· Analyze and isolate issues.
· Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
· Evaluate and modify system's performance.
· Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
· Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
· Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
· Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
· Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.