Assist in the Implementation of strategies that help the company to meet its marketing/sales objectives.
- Develop and improve the workflow process to increase the efficiency of the marketing and productivity.
- Review various marketing materials and make recommended edits.
- Produce campaign analytics reports as required
- Help to set up Key performance indicators and monitor the results and reporting.
- Assist the development, writing, and communication of Marketing plans, promotional recaps, creative briefs, project recommendation and presentations.
- Ensure that marketing materials are reviewed for branding and adhere to the branding guidelines
- Assist in the preparation of annual marketing budgets and monitoring the actuals.
- Assist with writing and editing of promotional literature, newsletters, direct marketing and internet marketing projects.
- Participate effectively in multi-disciplinary Marketing and Communications team to communicate, coordinate, and integrate Marketing and Communications, and apply best practices to all the efforts.
- Develop opportunities to add additional value to other department initiatives including Internet Marketing, Direct Marketing etc.
- Participate in regular strategy meetings and develop new programs and initiatives that are designed to further the company’s mission.
- Assist in researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
- Analyze Marketing and competitive data and consolidates findings to support Marketing strategy development.
- Participate in sales training sessions that are designed to inform and teach sales and other staff in the company about marketing activities and initiatives.
- Supervise and maintain Marketing plans, programs, and initiatives that are strategic to the business and clients.
- Collaborate with other team members to identify opportunities to develop leads.
- Help in managing the distribution channels for products including study of alternate distribution.
- Assist in ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, electronic and print communication, and advertising.
- Assist in managing media and marketing staff and external PR agencies.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts including strategies, campaigns and results achieved.
· Bachelor Degree in Economics, marketing or business administration.
· Minimum 3 years experience in the marketing department of a bank or insurance company.
· Good knowledge of both spoken and written English
· Strong communication (spoken and written), sales and presentation skills
· A creative approach
· Digital marketing experience is a plus
· Tech savy
· Experience in delivering the content, running campaigns and related marketing actions for the sales team.
· Drive, motivation and initiative
· The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Attention to details
· Ability to lead adapt to changes.
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend