As a resourcer, it will be your job to support the Recruitment Consultant with certain tasks.
This includes candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Negotiate contracts and new starter packs
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc
You'll be liaising with a whole range of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match.
Being a resourcer is usually a Monday to Friday role. Although the role is mainly desk-based, you'll get to meet clients and candidates both on and off site.
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritise
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Turkish and English a critical