Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 146 offices in 36 countries.
Operations division is a team specialised in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, Research and Development, construction, quality, design and technical sales and marketing.
For Our Client, a World Leader Company in technologies and advanced manufacturing process in the field of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Home and Building Technologies
We are looking for a:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
The OEM Key Account Manager will be responsible for accelerate the Industrial Fire growth both short term and over STRAP period.
- Ownership and delivery of the Global OEM AOP Sales target and Margin target for the Industrial Fire Business within the areas/customers assigned.
- Define and supervise the execution of pricing policy for the whole range of products (pricing, terms, rebate agreements) in cooperation with Marketing and Finance teams in order to deliver year-on-year pricing and margin improvements
- Assist country’s sales team in tracking and closing major deals and develop customer’s portfolio to deliver both growth and margin targets
- Support SIOP process and business planning with strong and accurate short / medium term forecasting and demand planning. Target is achieve 90% accuracy.
- Provide commercial, market and competitor input into the Industrial Fire Lob STRAP process.
- Maximize market penetration of brands and offerings through aggressive but strategic utilization of multi-channel distribution/channel partners/EPC model including approved partners.
- Inspire whole sales organization to grow faster than the market with year-over-year margin expansion
- Grow the business organically through appropriate geographic and channel expansion
- Understand market sizes and segmentation; maintain and build knowledge on market and industry trends and competitive intelligence information
Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong and proved Technical knowledge of Industrial Fire and Security and the ability to sell and promote the Company and its products/solutions.
- 5 years of experience in the following sectors: Industrial Fire, Fire & Gas, Industrial OEM Management
- Experience in the international work environment
- Account development and relationship building skills to maximize commercial opportunities.
- Commercially astute with an understanding of the dynamics of sales growth and market related changes.
- Target focused, motivated, optimistic, positive and professional.
- Must be proactive and flexible to customer and company demands.
- Excellent opening, negotiating and closing skills.
- Fluent in English and Italian; both written and spoken – A third language between French, Spanish and Arabic will be strongly appreciated.
- The role includes the availability to Travel up to 80% of his/her working time.
To apply for this position, please send your updated copy of your resume to FFlamminio@antal.com with reference: Key Account Manager_Global