Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Life Science is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
STRATEGIC EXPORT MANAGER – SOUTH LOMBARDIA
The Strategic Export Manager will build a global Agricultural business offering (across the different segments such as agricultural and animal nutrition among others) viable solution for the industry in order to meet existing demands and future market requirements. Identified as a growth market segment within our group, this will be a profile newly created within the organisation. The role will report directly to the Commercial Director of the organization.
This will involve external tasks such as:
· Organize, participate in, and/or drive, both internal and external research programs that extend our knowledge and the awareness of vegetal extracts benefits in the agricultural industry.
· Provide strategic marketing analysis of the different markets and establish the appropriate strategy of transversal market development, in partnership with the Sales Director, for a sustainable market growth identifying new markets and new distribution network of clients.
· Work with the regional clients to identify growth organizations and new customers.
· Prepare and publish market segment related publications, communication materials, internet sites, etc. to support and increase awareness.
· Mobilize network and lobby organization to influence (organizations such as universities, associations, authorities, customers, and engineering companies) and increase awareness and use of our group solutions for the relevant industries.
Internally focused tasks will be:
· Provide strategic marketing analysis of the different markets and establish the appropriate strategy of transversal market development, in partnership with the clients, for a sustainable market growth.
· Continuously analyse market trends and evolution in agricultural solutions to develop new & unique applications, processes and new products.
· Support regional and local clients to define, manage and resource their Agricultural NBD projects and product developments.
· Support regional and local clients to introduce new, value-added applications/processes/products in their geographic area.
· Support regional and local clients to provide existing and prospective customers with indepth technical/application audits and assistance.
· Plan, coordinate, control and evaluate activities and performance of multi-disciplinary projects in own field of expertise.
· Engage in identifying new and maintaining existing relationships to achieve reciprocal development and personal growth.
· Support the clients to provide existing and prospective customers with in-depth technical/application audits and assistance.
Functional Know How
· Expert in strategic business development and marketing.
· Preferred background in agronomy and specifically in veterinary or animal feeding industry.
· Minimum 10 years of similar practical experience in leading agricultural player, a competitor or consultancy specialized in the industry.
· Excellent track record in leading cross functional and multinational projects with strong commercial implications.
· Strong leadership skills & Team Player (cross cultural).
· Business Acumen.
· Ability to deal with Ambiguity.
· Innovation management.
· Managing a vision and Purpose.
· Strategic Ability.
· Managerial Courage.
· Negotiation Skills.
· Ability to take difficult decisions.
· Situational Leadership.
· Performance and achievement oriented.
· Customer oriented, negotiation skills with external authorities.
· English is a must; other language is a plus
Please send your CV to email@example.com - RIF: STRATEGIC EXPORT MANAGER