Antal is the Search and Selection leader company for Middle and Upper Management roles through EMEA & Asia with a 129 offices in 32 countries network. We are always looking for specialized professionals for an high number of industries and businesses. Since 1993, Antal completes Researches worldwide. In each country there are 6 divisions specialized by Function/Sector. In our Italian branch -based in Milan -over 32 employees are involved in: Sales & Marketing, Engineering & Operations (Science, Technology & Innovation), HR, Accounting and Finance, Legal, IT-TLC / General Management.
For a manufacturing (steel) multinational company in automotive field, we are looking for an
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Developing, monitoring and implementing the team’s annual goals through its ongoing continuous improvement activities;
- Providing Materials support and expertise.
- Functions well in a team environment. Enjoys spending time analyzing, questioning, discussing and implementing new ideas.
- Responsible for plant product quality and customer satisfaction
- Lead all quality improvement activities (supplier, internal and customer)
- Manage and develop the quality system
- Responsible for audits and documentation requirements (internal, third party and customer)
- Direct plant quality staff
- Train and develop plant staff in the use of quality tools and methodologies
- Manage and develop customer and supplier relationships
- Perform as resident expert in problem solving tools, process management, measurement techniques and statistical analysis
- Maintain and report key quality metrics
- Develop plant COQ (Cost of Quality) metrics and tracking methodology
- Champion continuous improvement activities plant wide
- Validate and assist in the development of verification and error proofing practices
- Other duties as required to support the plant, and corporate quality initiative
- Develop and maintain material and inventory control systems.
- Support material activity associated with a Directed Buy process and assist in resolving contract management issues impacting material availability.
- Manage accurate inventory records for all parts within our ERP system (MfgPro) and customers system.
- Monitor material flow between Suppliers, our company, and the customer.
- Develop and maintain a plan for every part (PFEP) database.
- Analyze part specifications to resolve spec errors
- Verify all receiving documents, and resolve receiving discrepancies.
- Manage engineering change process.
- Manage material scheduling in a JIT environment.
- Develop and manage inbound freight logistics.
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with customer.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the supplier base.
- Support team with Receiving Dock, Shipping Dock, and material storage issues.
- Assist in development and continuous improvement of plant layout.
- Committed to achieving world class performance standards
- The desire to strive for both personal and operational excellence through a never ending drive for continuous improvement
Qualifications and Experience
- College degree required
- Current experience with a material control system.
- Knowledge of QS9000, ISO 9000 or TS16949 Quality Systems
- Experience with the APQP system
- Quality Certification (CQE, BB, CMQ/OE, lead auditor, etc.) desirable
- Familiar with MRP systems (QAD’s MfgPro experience preferred) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with floor related material handling functions.
- Thorough knowledge of build documents.
- Inventory management experience.
- Familiar with packaging and containerization.
- Exceptional people and leadership skills – involving continuous communication with both the customer and suppliers
- English fluent required.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following reference: QualityPlant_Piedmont