Antal is the Search and Selection leader company for Middle and Upper Management roles through EMEA & Asia with a 129 offices in 32 countries network. We are always looking for specialized professionals for an high number of industries and businesses. Since 1993, Antal completes Researches worldwide. In each country there are 6 divisions specialized by Function/Sector. In our Italian branch -based in Milan -over 32 employees are involved in: Sales & Marketing, Engineering & Operations (Science, Technology & Innovation), HR, Accounting and Finance, Legal, IT-TLC / General Management.
For a manufacturing (steel) multinational company in automotive field, we are looking for an
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that all of our systems are properly used in the production of our product.
- To enhance the performance of the production team through training, facilitating, communicating and helping out as needed to assist the team in achieving their goals in the areas of; safety, quality, attendance and production.
- Leadership – Setting the environment, focus, pace and tone of the team through their actions. Promotes our philosophies and values at all times.
- Housekeeping – Maintaining a safe and show room facility.
- Enhance and ensure that safe work methods are followed by every team member. Safety practices and conditions are continually improved with the goal being zero injuries.
- The Team Leader is responsible for helping the team achieve their production goals, for improving the efficiency of the production team and ensuring that all aspects of the production processes are properly balanced.
- Ensuring that all production and quality systems are followed at all times. Continually improving our systems will ensure that our customers receive defect free products and that first time through quality is world class. Ensuring that information is communicated and acted upon will allow the team to make appropriate decisions to focus on necessary improvements.
- Responsible for helping the team meet customer expectations. Therefore keeping low volumes of finished goods and raw material inventory. Help the team meet daily production targets.
- Monitor the OSR.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Knowledge of commodities and customer requirements
- Has a Sense of urgency
- Good attendance, safety, and performance record.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following reference: TeamLeader_Piedmont