This is a full-time position as a Sr. System Engineer for automotive power electronics development team. With the support from engineering team, the candidate is responsible to work with customer to manage the project and provide technical support.
Education and Experience
Master’s degree preferred, in electrical engineering. Minimum 5 years’ experience of developing power inverter hardware or software.
· Deep understanding of AC motor control.
· Familiar with AUTOSAR software architecture.
· Familiar with inverter hardware design.
· 2+ years of working directly with customer.
· Familiar with calibration/measurement tool, including INCA, CANape, CANanlyzer, etc.
· Proven track record of working and leading local and oversea team.
· Ability to incorporate software requirements into software architecture efficiently and effectively.
· Demonstrated experience of software development, testing, hardware integration, and release processes.
· Ability to coordinate multiple projects, and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Attention to detail, proactive, self-motivated, and strong energy and enthusiasm.
· Strong teamwork, and excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage work to meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong problem solving, sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
· Lead the weekly meeting with customer to provide development status update and issue tracking.
· Coordinate local and oversea team to track the development progress.
· Be the technical interface, debug the issue with customer.
· Provide on-site support if necessary.
· Work with internal and external customer teams, to create and review the technical specifications, define the software architecture and project plans.
· Support end to end system integration, testing validation, debugging production issues and following through with proper resolution.
· Contribute to continuous improvement in development processes, system design and architectures.
· Define appropriate safety levels for software development.
· Diagnose, trouble-shooting and analyze root cause of failures. Implement effective solutions.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet customer requirements and objectives
· Identify issues or obstacles and work on their resolution.