For our client, leading manufacturing company, we’re looking for an:
IT WORKPLACE SERVICE MANAGER
The person will report to the Head of IT Services & Technology, and will be responsible of oversight and execution of IT Workplace systems, managing the internal team and the outsourcers. He/she also will define strategy and IT Standards for HW and SW related to internal Client office workplace and their lifecycle.
He/She will manage new IT projects, concerning domain/workplace changes.
Collaborates with Office Key Users sharing IT solution and collecting business requirements.
• English is mandatory.
• University or Technical degree.
• At least 3 years experience in IT workplace service management
• Experience or knowledge on multiple Hardware and Software Environments
• IT Infrastructure background, knowledge of Active Directory
• Project management
• Process analysis and design.
• ITIL Knowledge.
• Knowledge on CMMI model
Job Location: Emilia Romagna