Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 50 offices in 24 countries.
Operations division is a team specialised in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, Research and Development, construction, quality, design and technical sales and marketing.
For a manufacturing (steel) multinational company in automotive field, we are looking for a
Primary Job Responsibilities
· Support Manufacturing Engineer
· Build, design, assemble, and debug new equipment
· Timely completion of documents relating to any Engineering Change—PFMEA’s, Process Flows, Control Plans, First Piece Sheet, Plant Layouts, Operator Instructions, Previous Station Checks, GP-12 Reports.
· Maintaining the mechanical and electrical components on an automotive component assembly line, build, machine, and debug new equipment for future business.
· Performing preventative maintenance.
· Troubleshooting automated electrical systems.
· Safety conscious
· Team Oriented
· Self Motivated
· Ability to cover other shifts and weekends as needed
· Ability to work overtime
Qualifications and Experience
· Ability To Read And Interpret Blueprints And Electrical Schematics
· Demonstrated mechanical and electrical aptitude
· Control system experience is a plus
· Electrical systems installation to 400 VAC
· Mechanical repair experience
· Five(5) Years Experience In Assembly, Manufacturing And Equipment Maintenance
· Proficient In Programming PLC’s, Pneumatics, Dedicated Micro Processor Based Systems
· Pneumatic systems maintenance
· Control systems troubleshooting (PLC)
· Operation of Tool Room Equipment (I.E. Lathes, Grinders, Welding & Fabricating, Bridgeport Drill Press Etc.)
· Problem Solving Skills
· Integrity – adhering to high ethical principles and professional standards.
· Trustworthiness – Being honest, dependable and earning the confidence of others.
· The Will to Win - being tenaciously driven to accomplish stated objectives.
· Excellence – consistently being the best you can be.
· Responsible – being reliable and trustworthy.
· Accountability – being obligated and willing to accept responsibility for one’s actions.
· Dignity – behaving in accord with our Basic Principles
· Respect – treating others as you would have them treat you.
Si prega di inviare CV e lettera di motivazione al ruolo a firstname.lastname@example.org specificando l’attuale inquadramento retributivo.
Riferimento: Maintenance Technician Automotive