For our client, leader in Automotive sector, we are looking for a
PLANT MANAGER for a site in Hungary
the person will be responsible for planning, organizing and directing a plant site functions to successfully meet both ahort and long term business objectives
• Proactively implements, promotes and maintains a safe working environment, through diligence in accident prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance and rule enforcement
• Review and execute competitive, long and short term business plans for each product line which include dynamic market strategies, upgrading and manufacturing technologies, as well as organizational restructuring
• Plan and direct facilities investments to improve productivity and provide production capacity consistent with sales volume objectives.
• Leads, facilitates and coordinates production activities and resources according to establish practices and / or policies within their job area to ensure the timely delivery of quality parts that meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Coordinates, leverages and appropriately utilizes resources with other managers to resolve manufacturing problems, improve processes and meet external and internal customer demands.
• Maintains and reports accurate inventory numbers while continually seeking ways to reduce work in progress (WIP) inventory levels and maximizing product flow while identifying and implementing cost out opportunities
• Develop plant staff level personnel.
• Represent the corporation in community service and professional organizations.
• Drives the company’s vision reinforcing ethics, values and quality policies throughout their area of responsibility. Aligns workforce to the company vision that build trust, mutual respect and teamwork between employees at all levels of the organization.
Bachelor degree required, preferably in Engineering ; and 10 years of related experience (Manufacturing , planning and quality requested).
Experiences in execution restructuring plans desired
Experience in east Europe countries desired
Position requires knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• Strong communications – interpersonal, relationship building, presentations, oral/written, listening, etc. Experience working directly with suppliers and customers is desired.
• A strong sense of urgency and drive to succeed
• Proficient in use of computer and common office software is required (i.e. Excel, Work, and Power Point). SAPKnowledge Very good command of English (German nice to have)
Individuals must possess the following characteristics:
• High energy level and highly motivated
• Results driven –set and achieve goals
• Strong communications – interpersonal, relationship building, presentations, oral/written, listening, etc.
• Persuasive and influential
• Customer focused
• Trusting and credible
• Acts with integrity
• Organized and team oriented
• Able to prioritize and manage time
• Ability to grasp and manage change