He / She is responsible to design the wirings for the whole vehicle and to design all physical devices needed (e.g. switches, control units, electrical equipment..) by looking at project specifications and working closer with people in charge for vehicle electronics architecture and electronics integration.
He / She is responsible of the following processes:
· Ensuring projects contents analysis since the concept phase (vehicle functions and characteristics) by looking at vehicle lay out;
· Wiring structure definition in terms of cable and electrical equipment positioning by looking at DMU analysis and BIW specifications in terms of interiors and exteriors;
· Electrical equipment engineering by working closer with R&D OU developing parts/systems;
· Ensuring modifications process management being responsible of electrical devices;
· Test methods definition for electrical devices;
· Ensuring testing for electrical devices;
· Defining proper electric solutions accordingly with project plan milestones (costs, timing, technical targets) by working together with engineers in charge for testing:
· Validation of electrical components by looking at tests results;
· Relations with external engineering companies and internal checks on results
· Project management of external parts development/ carry over from Audi.
· Electronic Car Development
· R&D functional units
· R&D PJLs
· External engineering partners
· Production, After Sales, Quality
· External suppliers
SOCIETA': MULTINAZIONALE SETTORE AUTOMOTIVE
SEDE DI LAVORO: EMILIA ROMAGNA
Si prega di inviare la propria a candidatura a firstname.lastname@example.org
Le candidature ritenute in linea saranno contattate entro 30 giorni dalla ricezione della candidatura.
Grazie fin d’ora tutti coloro che vorranno trasmetterci il loro Cv e, in caso di mancata
convocazione, considereremo il profilo professionale per eventuali future esigenze.