An International company based in Turin area which deals with the development and construction of automation processes, production facilities and robots
Advanced Planning EMEA – Body Assembly (organization area: planning&logistic EMEA)
During the Strategic Business Plan phase, support the definition of Job Sharing (JS) and Make/Buy (M/B) strategies, and the consistent Manufacturing footprint (what, where, capacity) at regional level. During the Proposal phase, support the Portfolio Management and the Proposal Package definition, defining possible scenarios of JS and M/B for all the projects.
Duties and Responsabilities:
• Perform Supply & Demand Planning in accordance to BU portfolio data and business plan scenario (i.e., support strategic Portfolio Management), in coherence with the agreed Industrial strategy (as dictated by new P5.3).
• Coordinate the Portfolio Planning Process, ensuring development of demand plans and levels of resources/inventory to support Company's revenue objectives.
• Support and align with Sales, Marketing, Proposal & Estimating and Engineering by gathering demand inputs and generating forecasts, demand plan and inventory levels
• Identify potential conflicts and dependencies among different projects within the portfolio and propose best use of available resources.
• Lead definition of strategic JS and M/B options according to the agreed Industrial strategy.
• Partner with Sales, Engineering, Project Management, Product Development, Operations and Finance to develop and implement JS and M/B strategies.
• Provide Supply Chain functions (i.e., Purchasing, Manufacturing, Logistics) with a supply & demand plan that will drive Operations for the period.
• Body Assembly Standard Products and Solutions knowledge
• Analyzing and interpreting data
• Diagnosing problems and identifying relevant causal factors
• Predicting and forecasting
• Evaluating and comparing possible courses of action
• Coping with partial information
• Project Management
• Leadership skills
• Fluent in English
• Accredited Bachelor degree program
• Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), APICS
• SAP/GPS knowledge
Location: Turin Area
Application send your CV (Word format) to email@example.com with subject: Advanced Planning EMEA – Body Assembly