An International company based in Turin area which deals with the development and construction of automation processes, production facilities and robots
Plant Planning & Logistics (organization area: Manufacturing EMEA)
Supervising and directing all activities of Planning and Logistics at Plant level by providing leadership as well as day-to-day tactical overview in the coordination of the delivery, planning, scheduling and transportation of materials to maximize on-time performance, profitable capacity and reduced inventory, to successfully meet business results.
Manage the department reporting directly to the Plant Manager and functionally to Planning & Logistics EMEA.
Duties and Responsabilities:
• Transform supply & demand plans into feasible production and purchasing plans and schedules.
• Release order to Purchasing and Manufacturing in time to decrease supply costs without compromising the production process.
• Support management and synchronization of Master Production Schedules, material and capacity requirements, as well as the scheduling of jobs through the Shop Floor in order to achieve business objectives within the supply chain constraints.
• Determine when a specific production order needs to be produced taking into account the availability of resources and components.
• Manage the department structure that consists of: Plant Logistics Engineering, Demand & Capacity Planning, Material Planning, Inbound & Internal Logistics, Outbound Logistics.
• Risk Management execution (Risk Identification and Mitigation Plan implementation) related to project logistics.
• Collaborate with Manufacturing Engineering for new Product industrialization and production launch.
• Implementation and development of WCM principles related to the Logistics and Customer Service Pillar, assuring the achievement of Pillar results working closely with other Pillars, particularly with Workplace Organization.
• Drive Supply Chain initiatives at Plant level to assure the continuous improvement of production flow and leveling, internal logistic, inbound & outbound flows, inventory management, transportation, etc.
• Plant Logistics metrics management and reporting.
• Ability to lead, guide, coach and hold individuals or teams accountable
• Experience in Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain
• Leadership skills
• Demand & Capacity (Resource Planning Management)
• Material Planning (MRP, inventory planning)
• Comau P5 and P6 processes
• Production Scheduling
• Follow-up & Expediting
• WCM knowledge (particularly LCS)
• Comau Product/Solutions knowledge
• Proficiency in English
• Copying with stress
• Accredited Bachelor degree program
• SAP/GPS knowledge
• Project Management
Location: Turin Area
Application send your CV (Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Plant Planning & Logistics