An International company based in Turin area which deals with the development and construction of automation processes, production facilities and robots
Supply Chain Methods and Tools
• Reports to: Head of Planning
• Improving planning and logistics processes and tools to turn the Company to integrated supply chain management, support the definition of efficient and effective flow of materials through the entire supply chain, consistently with Industrial strategies for supporting Product and Systems business in the company.
Duties and Responsabilities:
• Definition and implementation of new Industrial processes and tools for Planning and Logistics (P5 and P6-Logistics, GPS enhancements and enrolments), achieving targets related to project’s scope.
• Definition of functional specifications related to implementation of Industrial Operations tools for Planning and Logistics.
• Standardization of business requirements and procedures related to implementation and utilization of ICT tools for the Manufacturing Direction at WW level.
• Establish structured, efficient and repeatable methods to standardize Planning and Logistics operational activities at global level, developing internal/external benchmark, providing/implementing recommended best practices.
• Identification of competences development needs within Planning and Logistics, support the definition of a technical training catalogue and the realization of specific training initiatives.
• Support the definition and utilization of Supply Chain KPIs and productivity measures.
• Support the LCS pillar assuring consistency and effectiveness of Supply Chain processes and tools with WCM guidelines.
• Support the initiatives focused on improving the capacity of Manufacturing to evaluate economical and financial impacts of the Supply Chain on Product Cost and Projects Margin, in the total life-cycle costs period.
Knowledge & Skills :
• Bachelor / Master Degree / Equivalent (Engineering/Math/Science degree preferred).
• Proven experience in Supply Chain and Manufacturing processes and tools. In particular, experience in ETO and ATO environments is preferred with at least 5 years of work experience in manufacturing, planning and materials management.
• Expertise in use of ERP tools (preferable SAP ERP). Additional knowledge of Cost Accounting rules and processes is required.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent understanding of key business processes and organizational dynamics. APICS Certifications will be preferred.
• Fluent in English.
Location: Turin Area
Application: send your CV (Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Supply Chain Methods and Tools