Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 120 offices in 24 countries.
The Banking - Insurance Division is looking for a
CREDIT RISK OFFICER SME
Our client is a leading international bank.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk Management, the Small Medium Enterprise Credit Risk Officer is key to ensuring the Bank delivers on its strategy by entering this new market segment.
- responsible for developing a long term and sustainable credit risk strategy for the SME business and for its adherence to the group policies;
- responsible for accurate and complete reporting;
- develop and test validated model for SMEs;
- set up of SMEs credit risk organisation and tools;
- coordination with commercial strategy in the SME segment and alignment with other risk functions.
- degree in Commerce/ Business;
- 10+ years of relevant and thorough experience in Retail/ Self Employed/ SME sector in banking, with specific credit risk related skills and experiences;
- thorough understanding of banking products, multiple distribution channels and portfolio management approach;
- proven experience in managing complex business projects,
- fluent in English;
- problem solver and entrepreneurial.
The position is based in Milan.