The Banking - Insurance Division, for a leading international bank focused on Corporate & Investment Banking is looking for a SENIOR TRANSACTION MANAGER
The person will be responsible for Credit Analysis process, preparation of legal documentation and credit portfolio monitoring.
- participation in meetings with clients to discuss updates to financial data or performance and new lending opportunities;
- preparing credit term sheets;
- calculate Raroc and sanity check for greenlight proposals;
- advice on lending products to existing and prospect clients;
- approve draft credit ratings, appeal to Risk Management when necessary;
- write up of applications for new transactions, annual review and modification;
- negotiate, draft, check legal documentation based on term sheet and credit approval in liaison with Legal and Compliance;
- monitoring of credit portfolio of assigned files, ensuring data quality and credit P&L.
- University degree in economics, law or business administration;
- In-depth knowledge of corporate banking and lending products, credit analysis and credit package preparation;
- At least 5-6 years relevant experience as Credit Analyst in an International Bank;
- Knowledge of credit markets, credit documentation, relevant rules and policies;
- High level knowledge of PCM, FM and Trade Finance products;
- Advanced English.