For a large Multinational Company with a highly diversificated business, such as Engineering (Enviromental Mechanical), Innovation, Food, Tobacco and Energy, we are looking for a Project Manager SAP SD-MM.
The role is based in ITALY, aviability to relocate in Italy and to travel is required.
Tasks & Responsabilities:
The candidate who will directly report to Corporate ICT Manager and will be responsible for:
- International ICT Projects Management related to Business application, granting:
- The respect of standard methodologies and deliverables requested by the Group;
- The preparation and management for each project phase of a detailed activity planning;
- The business requirement collection and their respect during the project preparation phase;
- The respect of the project budget allocated;
- Manage the communication to all project stakeholders about main milestones and project status;
- Internal and external project teams coordination;
- That effective end users trainings are performed;
- An effective handover phase to application maintenance teams.
- Leads at worldwide level, the demand process, maintaining the related project portfolio (ICT/application);
- Updates application map and interface tracker;
- Contributes with the ICT Manager, to project planning and external vendors qualification;
- Participate to the requirement gathering, updating processes impacted by projects realized.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Master Degree, preferable in Engineering or Economics;
- Similar role covered at least for 1 year;
- Consulting approach to projects;
- Knowledge of at least one of main project management methodologies (Agile, PMP, CMMI, Prince2, etc.);
- English native language;
- Good knoweledge of Italian (nice to have but not mandatory)
- Available for frequent business trips;
- Knowledge of main SAP modules (SD MM) .
- Problem solving and team working attitudes, teams management, and good communication skills.
The role is based in Bologna, located in middle-north ITALY, aviability to relocate in Italy and to travel is required.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com
Please be aware that when applying for jobs through Antal International on our LinkedIn page the "Apply on company website" button will only direct you to our job section of the website on antal.com and the other "Easy Apply" button will be shown for you to send us your contact details and CV.
Please note that only a Antal International representative with the email address ending in "@antal.com" will contact you to discuss the application and we advise that you disregard any other type of communication from an individual or organisation who do not hold an Antal email address, if you feel you receive such propositions we recommend that you do not respond to these initiators and report the activity immediately.
Thank you for visiting our career page at Antal International.
The Antal Team