For our client, leader in its sector, we are looking for a
Responsible for managing the operations of two production plants (Italy and abroad), oversees all daily activity, ensuring production targets are achieved and ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- Responsible for managing the manufacturing operations, oversees all daily activity, ensuring production targets are achieved and ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- Drives continuous improvements and optimization of all processes and to execute a succession planning program
- Proactively implements, promotes and maintains a safe working environment, through diligence in accident prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance and rule enforcement.
- Leads, facilitates and coordinates production activities and resources according to establish practices and / or policies within their job area to ensure the timely delivery of quality parts that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Coordinates, leverages and appropriately utilizes resources with other managers to resolve manufacturing problems, improve processes and meet external and internal customer demands.
- Develop plant staff level personnel.
- Drives the company’s vision reinforcing ethics, values and quality policies throughout their area of responsibility.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Engineering ;
- At least 5 years of related experience in Automation sector (BtoB)
- Lean manufacturing methodologies
- Experience in working in international environment
POSITION REQUIRES KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Strong communications – interpersonal, relationship building, presentations, oral/written, listening, etc. Experience working directly with suppliers and customers is desired
- A strong sense of urgency and drive to succeed
- Proficient in use of computer and common office software is required (i.e. Excel, Work, and Power Point).
- Ability to develop and manage a high performance team focused on accountability and meeting/exceeding expectations.
- Ability to lead, influence, create and work within a multi-functional environment
- Assertive, proven manager with a strong results orientation and sense of urgency
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to travel globally on regular basis
This position is a leadership role, and as such it is expected to inspire employees to greater levels of professionalism, quality, productivity and engagement in the Manufacturing Team.