Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 146 offices in 36 countries.
Operations division is a team specialised in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, Research and Development, construction, quality, design and technical sales and marketing.
For Our Client, a World Leader Company in technologies and advanced manufacturing process in the field of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Home and Building Technologies
We are looking for a:
The role is about sales and business development, targeting existing and prospective new customers across the given territory.
- Develop business in terms of new projects solutions, systems and services within the assign territory and customers
- Identify new opportunities and focus on providing consultative support by building value propositions for the customers
- Support and mantain business relationship with consultants and Design Centers
- Engaging early in the customer buying process to discover customer needs HBS can fullfill and/or influence customer specification prior to bid
- Cooperate with internal support functions, as well as operations and services line of business
- Guide and leverage management and executive sponsor interactions with the new customers
- Provide strategic vision for growth in new accounts, new markets, and new geographies while driving self and others for positive HBS business results
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 8 years’ continuous sales experience, strong industry and market knowledge
- Strong sales including thorough knowledge of the sales process and strategic techniques to achieve objectives
- High level communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel through the given region as the business and opportunities demand – occasionally at short notice (and occasionally outside of the given region)
To apply for this position, please send your updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference: Business Consultant