Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Operations division is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Multinational chemical company
We are looking for a
EXPORT AREA MANAGER - AFRICA
- Develop and maximize sales within the area under responsibility
- Find, explore and acquire new business opportunities and customers
- Management of the existing customer portfolio
- Achieve targets in terms of volumes, revenue, profitability and credit collection
- Act as main point of contact between the distributors/importers and the company , assuring an optimal level of service to the customers
- Act as internal point of contact for all the activities related to area under responsibility
- Monitor and apply marketing guidelines to the markets under responsibility
- Travel to European/ overseas destinations to ensure and strengthen relationships with the customers (30%-40% of time)
- Have knowledge of European preferential origin trade principles and guidelines related to Export and customs technicalities towards African markets, in order to guarantee the best landed cost conditions to customers/sister companies and ensure smooth landing of goods, taking maximum advantage of EU free trade agreements in the destination markets.
- Graduated in Economy, International Business or Engineering.
- Three to five years of work experience in international sales preferably in the automotive sector and/or in dealing with importers/distributors
- Fluent knowledge of English and French
- Able to negotiate with customers of different nationalities and cultures
- Problem solver
- Highly motivated, flexible , proactive and goal oriented
Please, send your cv with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: Anna Rizzardi EXPORT AREA MANAGER - AFRICA