Antal International è una multinazionale dell’headhunting con più di 130 uffici in 35 paesi.
Life Science è un team specializzato in profili con background ingegneristico in ambito produzione, SCM, Research and Development, costruzioni, qualità, design e tecnico-commerciale.
Multinational chemical company
REGIONAL PROCUREMENT MANAGER – EUROPE REGION
The aim of this role is to establish and execute regional sourcing strategy for direct materials categories following standard sourcing processes to meet the needs of the business, secure supply and provide competitive advantage to the Region.
- Procurement of Base Oils, Additives, Chemicals and Finish Products for the operations of the Company in Europe, in agreement with Group Supply Chain inputs, strategic decisions and guidelines
- Continuous research of savings and improvements of existing and new raw materials sources through the supply chain
- Implementation and monitoring of savings and optimizations
- Budget, forecast and plan for direct materials for the Company
- Maintain a detailed understanding of supply and demand dynamics for an effective management of the spending
- Monitoring of performances (volumes lifted vs budget/contracts, purchasing price vs market price, etc)
- Contracts management and Supplier Relationship Management
- Ensure all the sourcing activities are fully compliant to all corporate social, environmental, financial, risk and HSSE policies and standards, and that all sourcing is performed in line with defined Delegations of Authority and Procedures
- Estabilish a full alignment between Regional and Global Procurement in terms of strategy, processes and procedures in line with the 1-2-3-4 Strategy
- Find acceptable balance between local and global suppliers to ensure most competitive COGS to satisfy market/business needs.
Communication and Working Relationship (Internal/External):
Internal: Regional Head, Marketing & Sales, Technology, Business Development, Regional KAM, Supply Chain SMEs, Finance
External: Suppliers and Industry stakeholders
Qualifications & Education:
Minimum Degree or equivalent preferably in Economics.
Key Competencies and Behaviours:
- Influencing skills and seeking/achieving alignment, stakeholder management – Mastery - Essential
- Performance Bias - Overcomes obstacles and adapts approach to achieve outstanding results - Mastery - Essential
- Business Insight - Takes account of inter-dependencies between customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders - Skillful – Essential
- Partnership and Teamworking - Actively promotes a positive team environment - Mastery - Essential
- Strong Leadership quality and self-initiatives in projects development, execution and monitoring.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skill and presentation skill
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and urgency
- Promotes strong adherence to Cultural Beliefs
- Minimum 5 years of senior role in procurement experience in lubricants industry with proven track record
- Language Skill: fluent in English
- Good understanding and knowledge of European base oils and additives market
Please send your CV to email@example.com
RIF: REGIONAL PROCUREMENT MANAGER – EUROPE REGION