Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Operations division is a team specialised in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, R&D, construction, quality, design and technical S&M.
Our client is a Multinational Company leader in her sector
For one of the plant based in East Piemonte
We are looking for a
Management of Supply Chain based on one site:
· Lead Supply Chain teams to meet company goals and European Supply Chain strategy applying core processes, delivering projects, use of common tools, standardization of KPI for clear direction and control of deliverables in service, cost and inventory
· Apply company policies in order to ensure full customer satisfaction for external and internal customers
· Manage capacity in order to consolidate and transform the profit plan and the 3 months rolling forecasts coming from sales into production plans for intermediates and Finished Goods
· Define planning / stock policy together with production cells
· Determine with production cells the main KPI on inventory, batch ticket management and service.
· Promote and explain the Supply Chain concepts and processes to Business and Manufacturing organizations.
· Define Procurement policy for raw materials and purchased intermediates, to support production and meet inventory targets
· Manage inventory based on goals agreed with Plants, SBU and European Supply Chain; act to minimize risk in inventory
· Deliver budget of the Supply Chain local costs centers
· Contribute to optimize distribution costs.
Ideally with the following requirements:
Please, send your cv with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER