Antal International is a management and professional recruitment specialist. One of the first recruitment organizations to devote substantial resources to emerging markets, the company now has over 130 offices in more than 35 countries and works with many of the world’s most successful and ambitious employers.
Life Science is specialized in engineering, R&D, Chemical, Quality, Technical sales profiles.
Multinational Coating company
TECHNICAL SERVICE– PLASTIC BUSINESS
The candidate provides technical support and training on the use and application of company products, services, equipment and documentation in acquiring new business and in maintaining existing customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Trains the customers on the correct use and application of the company products, equipment and documentation on-site at the customer’s location.
• Is responsible of conducting demonstrations of products and technical problem solving to the customers.
• Performs technical scans and audits.
• Assures prevention and resolution of a technical problems.
• Follows testing as well as implementation of new products and technologies.
• Handles complex technical issues and claims and in educating customers on solutions, in cooperation with the technical department.
• Supports product development.
• Assures technical company equipment is allocated in a safe and proper manner.
• Delivers periodical progress reports and provides recommendations regarding improvements.
• Implements sales strategies by giving technical knowledge to the sales department.
• Develops long-term relations with customers.
• Acts in compliance with: site policies/procedure, personal conduct/HSE standard and their regulations.
• Technical diploma (or degree)
• In-depth knowledge of the market and the products
• 3/5 years of relevant experience in paint (preferred) or plastic business
• Technical knowledge of coatings (preferred) or in other manufacturing Industry
• Fluent English
• Good Knowledge of Office systems
• Focus on customers
• Strong results orientation
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines
• Good team worker
• Problem solving
• Ability to understand technical concepts
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIF: TECHNICAL SERVICE– PLASTIC BUSINESS