Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 50 offices in 24 countries.
Operations division is a team specialised in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, Research and Development, construction, quality, design and technical sales and marketing.
Multinational leader in its sector , for the automotive division is currently seeking:
- Define commercial plans, identify new opportunities, support and improve the existing business.
- Achieve defined strategies, Sales & Service targets, financial outcomes fixed in the profit plan, achieve KPI’s target and plan.
- Assure technical assistance and customer‘s satisfaction level established (quality index, color matching, appearance, delivery time and technical support)
- Propose innovations to cut costs and/or increase quality, organize trials providing feedback with technical departments.
- Maintain and promote positive and professional image of Company’s expertise in the field and provide value added solutions to the Customers.
- Supporting positive Company image in the Italian business segments.
- Maintain and improve relationship with engineering and quality customer interfaces.
- Provide information and support to other teams (both technical & sales) involved by the same account acting through the customer structure and relationships in order to enhance and guarantee efficiency of the process.
- Carry out sales negotiations with customers.
- Manage resources, provide grow in competence and motivations.
- Deep understanding of the automotive market and full knowledge of the present and future drivers influencing the market of reference (customers’ needs, competitors activity, environmental/governmental legislations, OEM’s trends, technical innovations).
- Understanding the specific characteristic of the market.
- Sales and Economic experience in automotive market.
- Negotiation capacity on sales discussion.
- Knowledge of the characteristics and performances of all product sold,
- Adaptability to different types of actors.
- Operation planning, take responsibilities, decisions, and ability to lead others toward objectives.
- Coach and deploy resources availability maintaining the right level of motivation.
- Good English knowledge.
Please, send your CV with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.