Demand Planner After Market Europe
Reporting to the Demand Planner Supervisor – Europe, the candidate will coordinate the planning process for aftermarket and Spare parts (including kitting) in Europe and worldwide (not including Americas).
· Management of the entire planning process for aftermarket and spare parts category with a pan- European scope.
· Supervision of the demand and supply status for the aftermarket category.
· Review of historical sales trends, research of demand drivers and evaluation of forecast results.
· Managing cross-functional research activities, to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
· Gathering, analyzing and validating data.
· Achievement of consensus for operational demand forecasts through the facilitation of a collaborative planning process with the sales, marketing and finance division.
· Preparation of relevant material for the facilitation of research and discussion.
· Preparation of relevant reports related to the demand planning process.
· Facilitation and improvement of the forecasting process in cooperation with the sales team.
The Ideal candidate for this role:
· Graduated, with Engineering or Economics background: an IT orientation is a plus.
· Over 2-3 years experience in planning.
· Capable of review a great amount of data and of critical revision of them.
· Attitude for PDCA.
· Capable of managing a wide set of Stock Keeping Units (SKUs).
· Capable of modeling processes and re-design when needed.
· Strong and determined personality.
· Excellent ability to influence decisions.
· Familiar with MRP (JDEdwards).
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with particular reference to Excel.
· B2/C1 English Knowledge.