Our client is a well known Italian Company working in beverage industry, we are looking for an Export Area Manager for Central and South America Responsibilities:
· Overall responsibility for business development and sales in each market
· Key account management with importers, distributors, import agencies
· Business intelligence on all relevant market issues
· Specific country business development plans and business strategies
· Annual and quarterly sales plans, detailed monthly sales reports and performance reviews
· Team work with Marketing analysing market activities
· Collaboration with Sales Administration
· Meetings, trade shows and events
Requirements of the role:
· Bachelor in business management
-3 to 5 years’ experience in wine related export manager role.
· Ability to adapt to a wide variety of environments and cultures.
· Fluent in at least 2 languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese);
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills